? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moab




I took over a hundred pictures-but they all look about the same! The place is just a desert- a lot of desert! You can see the wind behind Kaylee -it was like that most of the time! We got her motorcycle for the trip. It was a great place for her to learn and practice-can't hurt yourself to badly on sand! It really was a lot of fun-just not the same as -oh-I don't know-maybe Hawaii!!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Hey...if you can't make it to Hawaii, this doesn't look too bad! Or, you can just be like us and always stay home:-) I'm glad to see you some people make it out into the world from time to time.--Mike