Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Burton for sharing your boat with us!! It was a lot of fun!! (grandpa is driving the boat -you can see his arm!)
All of the little Burton cousins on the bouncer!!
Kaylee is just pretending to drive-but she did get to ride with Dad!
The skiing was great!
It was so fun to have Chad along with us!
Nathan got up the first try this year!!
It was a great day-we love spending the time together and the kids really have a lot of fun with their cousins! I can't believe how short the summer is. I got a letter in the mail telling me about when to go back to work (Aug. 11th)-I was so bummed because I am enjoying summer-and it feels like we haven't had enough time with the kids to do fun things!!! It is great to have a job that gives you the summer off though!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment