? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Washington

This past weekend, we went to Pomeroy, Washington for my brother's (half-bro.) wedding. It is about a 10 hour drive-but it was fun to see everyone!! Today, we are registering Nathan for school-so we can go next week!! Where did summer go? Here are a few pictures from Wa. Lacie Jo was the flower girl!! The wall flowers!!

Kaylee and Braxton hitting the dance floor!!

Chad doing the Macarana! (not sure of the spelling!)



Waiting to do smores!!

Tara, Lace, & JD

The Flower Girl!!

Fawn, Aspen and Braxton!


The Groom-Josh!

Lacie, Kaylee and me!















The Boys!























1 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Cristy! I haven't commented for while....as a matter of fact, I have hardly looked at any blogs over the summer. I am getting back into it though and have pretty much caught up on our summer activities. Looks like you guys have had some fun this summer. That's fun to see a pic of Fawn. I haven't seen her for years and years! If I ran into her, I doubt that I would recognize her. It's good to see that you guys are doing well. We are excited to have our kids back into school and to be back on a schedule. Keep in touch!
Mike