? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Las Vegas!!!

Brett had a course for work in Las Vegas this past week, so I went with him and had a nice little vacation while he was working!! It was awesome! JD, Tara, Ashton and Ivy all pitched in and helped with Nathan and Kaylee. (my mom would have, except she left for AFRICA the same day we left!) So JD and Tara stayed at our house and took the night/morning shift, and Ashton and Ivy took the after school/evening shift. It all seemed to work out great! We did miss two basketball games, which broke my heart. Nathan played great and even made the game winning basket at the end of the one game in overtime. I hate missing anything like that-but Ashton texted me during both games, and sent pictures, so I felt as close to being there as I could!! Cell phones are the best invention. We talked to the kids a lot and that made it a lot easier. I don't leave the kids much at all, and never out of town without my mom being here-but it actually all worked out good, and I enjoyed the break. The weather was in the mid seventies, and beautiful- I just did whatever I wanted all day long-which included a lot of book reading, and a lot of tourist exploring!! We had been there before-and it was interesting-but we didn't think that we would go back-but this came up and so I went. I was so relaxed and really enjoyed a few days with no running, or stressing, or hurrying, or stressing, or rushing, or stressing..... well you get my drift- it was fun (though Brett didn't have as much fun as I did, since he was working most of the days) We are home now-with little Lacie Jo staying over, and enjoying being home A LOT!! I can only take a couple of days away-no matter how nice it is. I really miss the kids-and home!!! After a long day of walking, walking, walking!! The weather was so beautiful, that I couldn't stay in! I walked so much the first day, my feet and legs were killing me the second day!

The statue of liberty.....

The fountains a The Belagio.... I saw it five times and only saw the same one more than once -once. I loved it!!


I just couldn't get over how green everything was, and all of the flowers!! At first I took pictures of all of the flowers that I saw-but it just got to be too many! When we left Idaho, we still had (and have) a lot of snow on the ground, and it was pooring rain in Salt Lake when we were there-It also snowed here while we were gone-I just LOVED the warm sunny weather!!



The M&M dude! Lacie loves M&M's so this was mostly for her. Obviously there was a lot more to see. I took over 160 pictures! Something fun that I love to do. But without the kids in any of them-what is there really interesting to see?




0 comments: