? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nathan-14??

Oh my gosh-it is so hard to believe that Nathan is 14-the thought makes me so desperately sad. He is a joy-
The gifts....





This picture is my greatest joy! I love to see all of my adult children (inc. daughter in law and "girlfriend) together. It is the greatest thing to stand at the sink with my husband and do the dishes after a wonderful dinner together, and listen to them all talking and laughing. I honestly was near tears it came so close to be as perfectly happy as I can ever be. Kaylee and Lacie were playing in the other room-it was just so wonderful to have them all here!



0 comments: