? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You probably thought I couldn't possibly have more pictures!

Ashton and Kaylee-
JD and Lacie Jo in our
Backyard
Can she really get it up there?



The had "detective" day
at the library-this was part of the get up!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How Cool! It is great to see pics of your family! We miss seeing you - even though we live close by. Keep up the great work.
Love to all,
Kristin

Mike said...

Hey Cristy--So, we were down in Idaho Falls for 5 days last week and I really wanted to give you a call so that we could see you guys, but a couple of my kids and I ended up getting really sick a day after we got there, so we hardly left my Mom & Dad's house while we were there. On the last day we go to a movie and I there was a guy working there that looked a lot like your son Ashton. Does he happen to work at a movie theater? Anyway, we will definitely give you a call the next time we make it down there.
Mike