? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

Weird I know!

These pictures are really in backward order!! I put the most recent ones in first-which is considered the oldest post! And then of course I have to keep adding more pictures-but they are older pictures as the newest posts!

Otherwise in family news-My parents left for China this week. They will be gone for three weeks-which is great for them, but we are watching their dog for them-which we thought would be fine! But that first night, if I could have figured out how to, I would have shipped him to China!! He seems to be settling in -but it is like having a new baby ! Which I am way to old for!
We are settling in after the big basketball season. It has been really nice to see a little more of Chad-especially since he will graduate soon (hopefully)-and then I will really miss him! Ash seems good. We see him a couple times a week-and enjoy visiting with him. Yesterday, he took Nathan over to his apartment to play video games together-Nathan really enjoyed it a lot-so it was very sweet of him. Brett is getting the last few snowmobiling trips in -only a few more weeks and then it will be totally over!! It will be nice to see him again as well!
Things are good!
Cristy

0 comments: